- Use this dialogue: “So that’s what you are.”
- The sun did not set. It fell.
- A thick fog sits heavily on your setting before dawn. How does this change the place? How your character views it/interacts with it?
- Write a meal scene. Is your character eating with their family? Is it around a table? In front of a tv? In the seat of a car?
- Today’s music: “Nocturne” by Blanco White
This week’s Muse Monday was written by Victor Tackett. To submit writing prompts of your own, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We publish a block of 5 writing prompts, 4 text and 1 song, every Monday.
For a stream of inspiring artwork, quotes, and articles, visit relentlessmuse.tumblr.com.
For updates from the writer about the site and life in general, visit @RelentlessMuse on Twitter.