- Take a scene you have been having trouble with, or just doesn’t quite feel right. Now rewrite it from an entirely different point of view.
- What past event haunts your character? (Or, what upcoming event is sure to haunt them?)
- Start with the line: He never thought he would see dawn again.
- Your character has been drifting.
- This week’s music: “Be True” by Abel Korzeniowski from the Penny Dreadful OST
This week’s Muse Monday was written by Victor Tackett. To submit writing prompts of your own, send us a message at email@example.com. We publish a block of 5 writing prompts, 4 text and 1 song, every Monday.
For a stream of inspiring artwork, quotes, and articles, visit relentlessmuse.tumblr.com.
For updates from the writer about the site and life in general, visit @RelentlessMuse on Twitter.