- When was the last time your character felt guilty?
- If your character was telling their life story to a loved one or friend or anyone at all, what would they lie about?
- Do a search (on Google or Tumblr or wherever you like finding stuff) for art or photographs of abandoned places. Now write what made them that way.
- What keeps your character up at night?
- This week’s music: Spaceship Landing’s self-titled debut album
This week’s Muse Monday was written by Victor Tackett. To submit writing prompts of your own, send us a message at email@example.com. We publish a block of 5 writing prompts, 4 text and 1 song, every Monday.
For a stream of inspiring artwork, quotes, and articles, visit relentlessmuse.tumblr.com.
For updates from the writer about the site and life in general, visit @RelentlessMuse on Twitter.